Two_Mice is a game I've been working on for a while and it's getting good. As the title implies, it requires two mice to play, one in each hand. Send me an email if you want to try a Beta version of the game.
Here are the rules
- Use the ball in the center of the triangle to capture balls of the same color
- To change the color of the center ball, move one triangle corner so it crosses between the other two
- Hold either mouse button down to move the green triangle corner
- Hold BOTH mouse buttons down to release a "color bomb".
- You receive color bombs for quickly capturing three balls of different colors.
- Use use a triangle corner to "colorize" a big grey ball, then capture it as you would any other ball
- avoid the moving walls, or pass through them safely if your center circle is the same color as the wall
- Flashing balls will disrupt your character changing the color of the center circle and the corners.
- Score points for collecting balls and bonus points for finishing levels under the time limit.